Are you qualified? We are looking for an intern in Information Technology (IT), for more information and how to apply please read here:-
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERN- JOB OPPORTUNITY
Who we are?
Uwezo Tanzania is a registered independent NGO under NGO Act No. 24 of 2002 with registration number 00NGO/R/09001. Uwezo meaning “capability” in Swahili, was as a nation-wide citizen led learning assessment initiative by Twaweza East Africa since 2009 in Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda. Uwezo’s main function has been to generate data and curate evidence on actual literacy and numeracy competency levels among children aged 6-16 years in a manner that informs the public, stimulates countrywide debate, and creates pressure for policy change from the bottom-up. Uwezo has also used the assessment evidence to experiment and conduct innovative interventions that demonstrate what works to improve learning outcomes especially on literacy and numeracy skill.
Where are we located?
We are at 85k Suites, Kinondoni Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, for more information visit our website, www.uwezotanzania.or.tz
It Intern -Job description
– Training on IT and other relevant field at Diploma or Bachelor degree (or equivalent) level and above
– Background and experience in IT and General computer knowledge and skills and computer maintenance
– Background in administration, front desk management, and Finance is an added advantage
– Have Credible Computer skills, Data base management, procurement & IT skills,
– Experience on some research studies, Report writing skills is desirable
– Flexibility to cope in a new situation, confidence and creative thinking
– Good English and Swahili speaking and writing skills.
General tasks: Support Uwezo Tanzania activities as guided by the responsible officer and the Executive Director while being proactive to learn for professional development.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your application Letter and Curriculum Vitae(CV) through email@example.com
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for application for this position is 5th July, 2021.Only successfully applicants will be contacted.